Team D.o.S.

Candidature AzenoX

« Older   Newer »
Alexis Hayat
view post Posted on 2/3/2017, 05:31

Hello,
First I hope I am not mistaken category...

So, I want to join your team. I wanted to do a dissertation but I thought that a few lines will do the trick :D

1: TM Nickname: AzenoX

2: TM Login: azenox_bloodteam (or: azen0x_bloodteam, I don't remember)

3: Been playing TM since? TMS since 1.5 years (I have exactly 666 hours on it... that's all...) and TMNF since its release (during 1-2 years)

4: Mode Preference: I like Dirt (and Tech). But NEVER fullspeed/rpg :D

5: Why do you want to join DoS Team ? Because I want to join a competitive Dirt Team

6: Can you speak good English? I am comfortable writing, a little less oral but correct.

7: Are you still currently with another team? I'm currently an Administrator in Burn (team-burn.com)

8: What other Teams have you been with in the past? /

9: Mail Address? [email protected]

10: Do you have a good Attitude and are Friendly with everyone? Like all Trackmania players :D Yes of course

11: Are you willing to be active on the Forum? Usually I use Discord (for Burn) but I can use Forums too, so yes.

12: Are you willing to compete in Competitions that require Training? Yep, I want join for that

13: What times do you usually play TM? Often (Nearly all days)

14: Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Alexis, I'm 18 years old, I come from Paris, France. So I'm french :D I like, videos games like Trackmania (really ?) or Rocket League, web programming (I made Burn's website), and cats...

Thanks for reading my message ;)

Lunjo13
view post Posted on 5/3/2017, 21:02

hey man! this team is dead last several months,so try somewhere else and good luck :P

1 replies since 2/3/2017, 05:31   125 views